Termite Pest Control In Utah
Did you know 1 out of every 5 homeowners in the state of Utah is battling a termite infestation at this very moment? You may not think they’re too much of a nuisance, but let it be known that a group of termites can completely destroy any wood surface in your home, including counter tops, fences, wooden swings, and even a backyard deck or porch. They also can do significant damage to the foundation of your home, resulting in the need for repair jobs that are costly and time consuming. Many homeowners don’t notice termites right away because they are difficult to see with the naked eye, but let us assure you, they can throw your life into a state of chaos rather quickly.
How Beeline Pest Control Handles Termites
The only way to eliminate termites from a home is to perform a thorough extermination. Termites have a tendency to hide in hard to reach places like the soil under a home’s foundation, or behind furniture, walls, or under the floor. It impossible to get rid of termites on your own, so if you’ve become aware of a problem or you think you may have termites, contact Beeline Pest Control immediately and we’ll send out a pest control technician right away.
Ways to Prevent Termite Infestation
- Fix any leaking pipes or faucets as soon as possible
- Eliminate water near your home’s foundation
- Throw out rotting wood, or old paper to eliminate termite food sources
- Regularly inspect your indoor and outdoor furniture for signs of termites
- Open up all the vents in your home
- Close all potential points of entry by sealing off cracks and holes in walls and near doors.
Beeline Pest Control’s trained professionals can inspect your home thoroughly and provide an estimate on the termite damage. We will work to restore your home to you and exterminate your termite infestation.